By receiving a membership card, you agree to the following responsibilities:
- Accepting full responsibility for all activities and transactions relating to your card
- Reporting the loss of your membership card immediately to the library
- Failure to report the loss of a membership card does not relieve you of responsibility for transactions on the card
- Returning all materials borrowed by the due date
- Prompt payment of all charges and fees, if applicable
- Safekeeping of library materials—it is strictly prohibited to cut, tear, deface, mutilate or deliberately retain any library materials
- Acting immediately upon receiving recall and overdue notices. Members are blocked from borrowing any new materials until overdue items are returned, renewed, or replacement costs are assessed and fines are paid.