The QNL Adaptive Services section provides a wide range of programs, activities, and technology that cater for people with special needs, whether it is for research, studies, reading, or hobbies.
- Provide fun and engaging learning opportunities for people with special needs and their families.
- Help people with special needs access information resources and library materials including eBooks, audiobooks, music, and videos.
- Provide equipment and technology that break barriers to information maximizing independence for people with special needs.
- Provide project collaboration, Assistive Technology demonstration, and other training programs for individuals and organizations dealing with people with special needs.
- In depth support through one-on-one appointments with the Information Services Librarian for Adaptive Services.
Ellen Pancho Floro
Information Services Librarian, Adaptive Services & Second Language Learning
Qatar National Library
Tel.: +974 4454 6017
Email: [email protected]