Welcome to the Young Adults' Section!
Young adults from of 12 to 18 years old are invited to enjoy exploring and learning in the Library’s Young Adults’ Section. Through this inspirational learning space and its vast array of resources, you can fall in love with reading, discover and expand your interests and talents, and prepare for the next steps on your academic journey.
We offer you:
- More than 30,000 fiction and non-fiction books, graphic novels and magazines
- School support and college preparation textbooks
- Video game consoles
- Musical instruments
- Computer labs with the latest software and applications
- Study rooms
- Workshops to improve information and research skills
- Various types of programs and book discussions
- Homework support from our specialized librarians
- Self- and career-development programs
Most important, our librarians are dedicated to serving the needs of young adults and their families by being available to answer any questions related to the collection and other library resources. Our team is always ready to help you get the most of your visit.