Parties that wish to undertake photography and/or videography within the QNL premises are kindly requested to go through the following steps in order to obtain related approvals:
- Request and receive the permission of QF Communications Directorate for filming and photography. To ask for permission from Qatar Foundation Communications, the requesting party should visit here: http://www.qf.org.qa/film
Once QF approves the request, QNL International Relations and Communications will contact the requesting party to finalize details. The requesting party must provide all needed information and/or documents at least two days before accessing QNL’s premises.
Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
- Notice Period: If QNL will only be used as a location, two weeks’ notice is required; if special arrangements are required from QNL staff, at least one month’s notice is required.
- QNL reserves the right to decline any request.
- Photography/filming may only take place during QNL working hours.
- The requesting party must provide accurate and full information when submitting the photography/filming request.
- Consent forms from individuals being photographed/filmed must be shared with QNL International Relations and Communications through: [email protected]
- Photography/filming of visitors, students, teachers or staff will require the media outlet to obtain written consent from each individual.
- Crew members of the requesting party are not allowed to move library books without informing a QNL International Relations and Communications representative.
- Any damages caused to the library’s facilities during the filming period are the responsibility of the requesting party. The requesting party will be liable for any resulting costs.
- QNL is not responsible for content of the videos filmed on its premises.
Important Note: Equipment will be checked on the day of the shoot to ensure that all items correspond with the provided list. Please upload a list of all the equipment you will be using at QNL, including cameras, lighting (include type and wattage), and additional equipment (tripods, weights, etc.), as well as their serial numbers.
All fields marked with asterisk(*) are madatory.