The Adaptive Services section provides a wide range of programs, activities and technologies that cater to people with disabilities, whether for research, study or leisure.
- Provide fun and engaging learning opportunities for people with special needs and their families.
- Help people with special needs access information resources and library materials, including ebooks, audiobooks, music and videos.
- Provide equipment and technology that break through barriers to information, maximizing independence for people with special needs.
- Provide project collaboration, assistive technology demonstrations and other training programs for individuals and organizations dealing with people with special needs.
- Offer in-depth support through one-on-one appointments with the Information Services Librarian for Adaptive Services.
Ellen Pancho Floro
Information Services Librarian, Adaptive Services & Second Language Learning
Qatar National Library
Tel.: +974 4454 6017
Email: [email protected]